Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall's Chorizo & Tomato Instant Noodles
1. Put the chorizo, onions and fennel into a heatproof pot with the noodles.
- 1 nest of standard, thin, quick-cook egg noodles
- About 30g chorizo, chopped
- 3-4 spring onions, finely sliced
- ½ tsp fennel seeds, lightly crushed
- 100ml tomato passata
- 3-4 shredded basil leaves
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
2. Season the passata well, add the basil, and put in a small jar separately.
3. When ready to eat, pour boiling water over the noodles to just covered, add the passata and leave for 5-6 minutes.
4. Stir and eat.